- We currently ship to over 50 countries and continually add more. Please select your country from the drop-down list in the checkout section after which you will be informed of the expected delivery time and shipping cost. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your country is not on the list as we might be able to add your country to the list or ship to you as a special order
- All orders are processed at Jennie-Ellen’s warehouse in Stockholm and all items are shipped via recorded delivery and thus traceable
- Remember to bring a valid ID when collecting your package
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched
- Delivery times are provided as guidelines only and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization
- It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that the address reported in the order is correct
- Due to courier restrictions and the risk of credit card fraud we cannot deliver to PO Boxes
You will receive a confirmation email after your purchase. If you have not received a confirmation email within 3 working days from your purchase, please check your junk mail. If not there, kindly contact us at email@example.com. Please check that the order information, size and color are correct.
SHIPPING – DOMESTIC (WITHIN SWEDEN)
For shipping information within Sweden in swedish, please click here.
When placing your order in Sweden you can choose if you want the shipment to be carried out by either Postnord or DHL. Delivery time is normally 1-4 working days, depending on destination and what time of day the order is made. You will receive a text message or email when the package is ready to be picked up at your local collection point. Please state your mobile phone number when placing your order (recommended)
Shipment will be made to your nearest pick up location so let us know if you prefer another one by either leaving a message in your order or contacting our customer support. Please find a list of all nearby places on www.postnord.se (sök serviceställe) or www.dhlpaket.se (Hitta DHL-ombud nu). You can for example choose one close to your work place or similar.
For packages that are not collected at your Service point location within 14 days, Jennie-Ellen reserves the right to charge a handling fee of 180 SEK to cover return administration/shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.
SHIPPING - INTERNATIONAL (OUTSIDE OF SWEDEN)
It’s important that you let us know if the address you state in your order is your work place address. If so, we need to include the name of the company on the freight label so the courier won’t have a problem with the delivery. If it’s a home address, it’s important that the name, as stated as recipient in the order, is on the door/mailbox.
Please also let us know if there’s any further information that could be helpful for a successful delivery such as access code to the building, floor level etc.
An order confirmation will be sent to you by email as soon as your order is received and a shipment confirmation will be emailed to you once your order has been shipped. This confirmation will have the tracking number for your shipment so you can easily keep track of your order.
International orders are shipped with FedEx, and in some cases Swedish Mail (Postnord), from our warehouse in Stockholm. You will be informed of the shipping rate and expected delivery time to your destination in the checkout section after selecting your country.
Please note that FedEx requires a signature when leaving the package to you. The couriers usually operate between 8 am - 6 pm so if you’re at work during these hours you should use your work place address instead.
If you are not available for the first delivery attempt the courier might deliver to a nearby collection point. If no nearby place is available they will make two more delivery attempts the following days. You will be informed after each failed attempt so you can contact them and update with necessary information for a successful delivery.
Please remember to bring a valid ID when picking up the package from the collection point or local post office.
For order within the EU you will not be charged any additional taxes, duties or fees. For order to all other countries you might need to pay additional taxes and fees. Jennie-Ellen is not responsible for any taxes or fees charged by customs, authorities or the freight provider for handling customs or VAT payments on your behalf. In most countries however the minimum order value is very high before you need to pay customs and VAT so in most cases it will not be applicable, please check with your local customs authorities if unsure.